Wednesday 19 December 2012

Drumroll please...

So...it's clearly been a while since my last post. Life has a bad habit of getting in the way sometimes!

But from now on, I have a lot more free time since I finished my degree (hooray) so I'm getting back into the blogosphere well and truly. And I hope to do it in style ;)

So first of all, a review of one bra that I'd love to receive for Christmas, from the M&S range. Why I crave it, how I know it's right for me, and a link in case a certain someone wants to buy it for me (hint) haha

As the Boxing day and January sales hit, I'll be identifying the very best in New Year bargains from every lingerie range you can imagine, with thorough lists of the best deals, and how you can get them :)

That's it for this short post, but in the meantime, Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New year from me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment